Bistro “Kaķu Māja”
Set up like a Gutman’s cave, this bistro is a lovely contrast to the traditional restaurant. Summer terrace is open from mid April to late October.
- Latvian homemade meal with a selection of meat, fish, vegetables, salads, soups and deserts;
- Banquet hall for up to 30 people;
- Bakery – freshly baked pastries, meat pies, cookies and cakes;
- Gastronomy – wide selection of meat and fish food;
- Full board accommodation for sports teams. More information +371 29150104 or firstname.lastname@example.org